Different Ways to improve (purify) indoor air
- Use low-VOC or no-VOC paints and avoid harsh chemical-laden household cleaners.
- Take your shoes off when you walk inside your house as they carry coal tar, cigarette ash, pesticides, fungal spores, lead dust, pollen, wood smoke, industrial toxins, etc.
- Refrain from smoking indoors and ask others too to smoke outside
- Carpets are a toxic sponge. Clean them often.
- Vacuum (HEPA filter) and dust your home to eliminate dust, dirt, and other allergens from the air. If you have a pet make sure to vacuum or sweep hair up often, so it doesn’t end up in the air
- Consider hardwood floors as Carpet can hold dirt, dust mites, pet dander, other allergens, and pollutants.
- Don’t burn wood indoors, either in a fireplace or a wood-burning stove.
- Increase Ventilation with trickle vents as it reduces moisture levels, a major problem for indoor air quality.
Now that we have this covered let’s look into what can you bring into your home to help clean the air?
1. Indoor Plants
2. Beeswax Candles
3. Essential Oils
4. Activated Charcoal
5. Salt Lamps
6. Use an air purifier.
Air Sanitizer For Office
Air Sanitizer For Home
Partner With Oxygarden